Sunday, May 23, 2010

At least im ok

You never think things are going to happen to you. . .
I was mugged tonight at about 1:30 am i dont know wether to be mad or freaked. he stole my stuff and touched me. Im ok. i was scared of alot of things. so many things could have gone wrong so many things could have been far worst. i dont wanna sleep until i see day light but idk if i can last that long i just wanna see the sun. i was FIVE STEPS AWAY FROM MY FRONT DOOR fucking bastard. took my bag took my grandfathers knife my headphones my small scetchbook. Im ok thats all that matters right? he was a perv so worst could have happened right? blah. . . what drives people this far. he wasnt smelly so he has a home that he goes home to and showers he wasnt dirty so he has a place to wash his clothes. He seemed not much older than me. *breaths what the hell is wrong with people? its not ians fault i just took him home. i was paying attention i saw him crossing the parking lot MOTHER FUCKER MAN sigh idk what to think right now im so confused im gonna stop babbling now im gonna be awake for a while . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment